Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Coachella Bound

This weekend will mark the end of my 20s.  A lot of mixed emotions go through my head ranging from excitement, to pure dread.  There are still so many things I have yet to discover, and I thought I'd have it figured out by now. 


Ah well, I will embark on a short journey to Coachella Valley and watch Thom Yorke do his lotus flower dance, while I leave my youth behind me.  It has been wonderful, so far. 


Amber and I will make a few stops along the way. 


! ! !






source


source

I really wish I could say this photo is one of mine, but alas, it belongs to this guy.  Straight out of a Rodger Corman movie!  


your friend,

ava




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one, or two, or three. :)

your friend,

ava