Friday, April 5, 2013

K U B R I C K

©Roberta Lannes

I had the pleasure of seeing the Kubrick exhibit for a second time with my dear friend, Robbie. After the show, I sat down to take a break and she snapped this portrait of me (my feet were hurting a little).  It was nice to have my picture taken.  I feel like I'm rarely behind the camera these days.  Right now, I'm devoting all my attention to taking photographs rather than being in them.  Underneath are some photos I took from some of my favorite moments at the exhibit. That first photograph below, I must credit to Robbie.  I watched her taking some photographs of the children playing, and I couldn't resist doing the same. 







all images ©Ava Alamshah

We also caught the Mapplethorpe exhibit, which I thoroughly enjoyed.  Here is the photograph that I would've stolen if I were a museum thief. 


your friend,


ava




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one, or two, or three. :)

your friend,

ava