Friday, July 8, 2011

Irina Werning's Back to the Future

While obsessively perusing the Vena Cava blog, I came across these photos by Irina Werning.  I've been wanting to do something like this after discovering super 8 footage of me as a little baby Ava.  An absolutely brilliant idea I must say. So, so glad to find out about this!  Let the photographs speak for themselves. Enjoy.

Love it!


This one made me giggle

This one's my favorite


Also made me giggle


There are more of these here.  


your friend,

ava


2 comments:

  1. I know, right?! THAT is my absolute favorite! So good.

    It's really amazing how the photographer meticulously constructed these shots. Everything is almost exact, from the style, color, wardrobe. I wish I had that kind of patience.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one, or two, or three. :)

your friend,

ava