Monday, March 26, 2012

D R E A M W O R L D

This film is a must see.  It stars the talented, Whit Hertford, and his character is loosely modeled after my very own Jeaux



DREAMWORLD Trailer from SNEAK ATTACK on Vimeo.


All of the character designs used in the film are Jeaux's, too!  He makes a brief cameo.  Can you spot him?  I remember it was just a year ago when we were on set.  You can also see me, with long hair, looking at some art.  I am a method actor, naturally.  


Here we are at the Downtown Independent for the LA Premiere. It was such an honor to be a part of this experience.  





I am trying to emulate Diane Keaton, with my men's wear (sans hat). 
We are holding up the limited edition poster Jeaux created especially for the evening.  Click on the image to enlarge (there's lots of cool details). 






The gorgeous, Mary Kate Wiles.  She is the film's leading lady, and such a sweetheart.  I was really impressed by her performance. It's funny, because we always run into each other when I'm working and in uniform. It was nice to see her on my day off, looking fancy. 


Whit and my man.  Looking sharp, and ready to take on tinseltown. 

Dreamworld will be showing at the Ashland Independent Film Festival in Ashland, Oregon. 


If you are in the pacific north west, I highly recommend a viewing.  It is truly a beautiful film.  




pssssst............not to give anything away, but there is a TWIST.  Not the kind of M. Night "he was a ghost this WHOLE time" hooey, although admittedly, so RAD upon insight.  I do love a good twist, don't you?




your friend,


ava





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one, or two, or three. :)

your friend,

ava