Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Brow Beautiful

I really love that natural brows made a comeback.  As I work on a mix for my 30th birthday (more on that later), I give you some browspiration (yep, I went there). xo

 Arizona Muse is inspiring me to grow out my hair into this fabulous 30s bob.  She's killing it with those eyebrows. Just gorgeous. 





 I'm kind of in love with Lily Collin's brows right now.  The fact that she is Phil Collin's daughter makes it so much better.  Oh, Phil



of course


Going down the Brooke Shield's rabbit hole.  ! ! !   source



Eyebrows are beautiful. 

your friend,

ava


ps: feel free to send me more images of your favorite bold brow goddesses! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one, or two, or three. :)

your friend,

ava