Friday, October 26, 2012

End of Summer Picnic


 D E B S   P A R K  


  Last Sunday, I was invited to a picnic in the park to celebrate the end of summer, and the beginning of blustery fall.  Bring on the sweater weather, Los Angeles!  I was so happy in my chunky knit cardigan, hanging out with good friends, munching on yummy treats, and getting crafty. 

  This is the second time I got to hang out at Debs Park, located in the hills of Highland Park. I recommend taking a stroll because there is so much to look at.  There are great views to gaze upon our smoggy, LA sunsets.  Pink and purple sky is the best, right?!  There is a lake at Debs that I have not yet seen, but I vow to the next time I am there.  Beautiful place all around.
  


paper flowers + pumpkins covered in glitter = ! ! !



  Check out Serge's handiwork!  We were all kind of jealous.


* M A G I C   H O U R  *

I really do love shiny things


All images © Ava Alamshah



your friend,


ava




2 comments:

  1. I love these photos, Ava! That one of the park at the top is breath taking! So glad we got to picnic it together. It was a special afternoon. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gilda! That means a lot to me.

      That park, I could take photos for days! It was so rad picnicking with you and I hope we have more of those this fall. xx

      Delete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one, or two, or three. :)

your friend,

ava