Monday, October 1, 2012

SNEAK PEAK


  Just got back to LA last night from my beautiful bay area adventures!  Rio snapped this photo of me while getting my very own tin type portrait at Photobooth, San Francisco.   I was so nervous and thought I would have to sit there forever and not breath, but to my surprise, the process is much, much quicker.  

  C L I C K  and that was it!  

  San Francisco was so inspiring, and my stay using air bnb was just the BEST.  Jeaux and I did so much walking.  THE BEST.

  I cannot wait to tell you all about my trip, but until then, Happy Mondays!


your friend,

ava




  

1 comment:

  1. How cool, I can't wait to see your portrait and hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one, or two, or three. :)

your friend,

ava