Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween 2012, Part One


H A P P Y   H A L L O W E E N



   The other night, Jeaux and I were invited to a Halloween party by my friend, Sasha, pictured above as Enid!  She also provided these sweet polaroids.  You should check out her blog, The Holy Nail.  This lovely woman knows her nail art and she is such a bad ass.  Looking forward to spending more time with her. 

   I really LOVE Halloween and try to go all out every year.  Last year, I was Sally Bowles.  This year, Jeaux and I were channeling In The Realms of the Unreal.  More on that later!  

  Jeaux and I have something fun coming up on actual Halloween that I cannot wait to tell you all about!  Until then....


your friend,

ava

  
  

3 comments:

  1. Your horns came out amazing! What did you do? Great costume Ava!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! You two looooook awesome! Sad I didn't get to see you in person xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, lovelies! It was one of my most successful costumes. Those horns were crazy and whenever I tried to hug someone, they would almost poke people in the eye! I think I almost killed Gilda. ;-)

    Wish you could have been there, Stef. Great seeing you last night, though! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one, or two, or three. :)

your friend,

ava