Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hidden Treasure

From The Pictorial Guide To Sexual Intercourse



  

"The sexual consciousness and the teaching of sex techniques to adults are...the bridge into the 21st century."

Alfred C. Kinsey





Jeaux stumbled upon this amazing book on sex in his parent's garage. We didn't bother to ask any questions.

I recommend a good peek inside.  "The Wheel Barrow" seems a bit too uncomfortable, though not impossible (use the power of imagination).   The pictures may seem tame now, but this book was published in 1969. I was really excited to see these images, but not for the obvious reasons.  I was more fascinated about the kind of lighting that was used and that 70's soft focus glow. I truly believe the kissing image above is quite beautiful.  When you click on the link above, it leads to a really fun review by Julia Rothman, from the site Book By Its Cover.  She received this treasure for her bachelorette party. It's really cool to know I'm not the only one who thinks this is an amazing find. Thanks Julia! 


By the way, I just discovered Julia's site and it looks really interesting. It's all about art related publications!  If I had some extra cash, I'd throw down for a couple of coffee table books. In the mean time, maybe I'll just check out her website and make a wish list. 


Here's to curling up with a good, good book!  Oh yeah. 




your friend,


ava










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one, or two, or three. :)

your friend,

ava