Monday, April 30, 2012

Coachella, Old & New

C O A C H E L L A

 

2 0 0 7


A couple of entries back, I wrote about my birthday trip to Coachella.  You can read that here.  I realize that there are so many posts about this desert oasis, yet I still feel compelled to write about my own experience.  I've always been nostalgic, and turning 30 has forced me to reflect so much more about my life. I look back fondly on how exciting and dramatic my 20s were.  I learned a lot through these experiences. About true friendships, and love.  It feels good to be 30.  I still have no idea what I am doing, but I can say that with complete confidence.  Life is good. 




2 0 0 7


2 0 1 2




2 0 0 7



2 0 1 2




2 0 0 7






2 0 1 2


 








Absolutely, one of the best performers there.  He played this favorite of mine and he wore gold sneakers.  We are kindred spirits, Jimmy and I.



your friend,

ava


All images  © 2007-2012 Ava Alamshah


3 comments:

  1. It is great to look at your images from then and now. square and rectangle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure do miss those square polaroids. xx

      Delete
    2. ps: square and rectangle...it could be a metaphor. Life seems to get bigger and bigger.

      Delete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one, or two, or three. :)

your friend,

ava