Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Sessions

  H E L L O !   I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving with lots of feasting!  I made a butternut squash risotto using this recipe.  So easy, just a little time consuming.  You will feel like you are in The Hamptons, with Ina Garten herself.  Well, one can dream right?  

  Speaking of dreaming big, Ben Lewin is the father of my friend, Alex, and he wrote and directed this film.  It is based on the autobiographical writings of journalist and poet, Mark O'Brien and is getting some buzz and great reviews.  I cannot wait to see it today!  Good job Alex and Ben!  xo

6 comments:

  1. You're awesome Ava! That risotto sounds amazing and I've heard this is a pretty good movie :P Thanks for spreading the word xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, YOU are awesome, lady! xoxo

      The film was beautiful. LOVED it. Tears in my eyes throughout! I'll have to make that risotto for your future house warming. :)

      ps: I just realized that this is my 100th post! Woot!

      Delete
  2. That risotto sounds awesome. I will have to check out this film!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delicious, Angie! I can't believe I made something so tasty. I'll have to make it again for everyone. Potluck!

      I think you will really love the film. xox

      Delete
  3. the movie is so awesome! tears and smiles xo thanks for the recipe recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! I can eat risotto for days! xox

      Delete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one, or two, or three. :)

your friend,

ava