Friday, November 30, 2012

WORK/SHOP

So, this is happening next Saturday!


  Come hang out and get your holiday portrait taken by yours truly!  I am so excited and humbled to be on board with such a great group of women artists.   Below are some photographs I've collected for inspiration.  Hope to see you there!


M I D   C E N T U R Y   X M A S


Something like this, with the white tree and glass ornaments (sans nudity, of course).  RIP Bettie.

Everything in this photograph is ridiculously amazing!





your friend,

ava


3 comments:

  1. So cool! I love your inspiration photos! I can't wait! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to Saturday! Love the lady with the cat!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one, or two, or three. :)

your friend,

ava