Tuesday, December 13, 2011

oodles of poodles

Feeling kind of uninspired lately. I think this cold has really gotten me down.  My boyfriend sent me this photo of Audrey a little while ago because he knows how obsessed I've become.  How can I be sad when looking at this beautiful woman in her poodle blouse? 






Speaking of poodles, look what I found!





That's a young Joan Collins in the first photo.  When I clicked on the image, it led me to this woman's really cute blog.  I was happy to discover that Johanna loves vintage fashion, and from the looks of it, she makes her own clothes.  She is also from Sweden, collects Barbie dolls, loves Disney themed parks and paints. She's also cute as a button.  Check out her style.  Very retro.  Let's be friends. 


Also, how weird and awesome is that photo of Zsa Zsa Gabor?  That poodle cracks me up, I don't know how to feel about this.




your friend,


ava



3 comments:

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one, or two, or three. :)

your friend,

ava