Thursday, December 15, 2011

S W I N E update!

A T T E N T I O N !  * * Los Angeles friends* *


You can rent a copy of Swine from the Echo Park Film Center for just two bucks! I love the EPFC, and was introduced to that place by my friend, Brad.  Bradley was the cinematographer/editor for Swine and use to take classes under Paolo, EPFC owner and all around nice guy.  It's also located on my most favorite block in Echo Park, on Alvarado, in between Sunset and Reservoir.  Next door to the film center is Machine Project, and right next door to that you've got the downbeat cafe.  So have some green tea (my beverage of choice), see an art opening and check out a 5 dollar screening all in the same night!  You can't beat it.  If you haven't seen my post about the film and our epic premiere night...click here


And now, here's executive producer, Koren Young. 









your friend,




ava

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one, or two, or three. :)

your friend,

ava